Accessing Your Child's Grades
We are pleased to announce that our school is using the "Pupil Path" website to bring you immediate information regarding your child's education. Pupil Path allows you to view the following:
- Your child's assignments and projects along with due dates.
- Your child's performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests and projects.
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year.
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school.
- Your child's transcripts and graduation eligibility status.
- School announcements, new calendar listings and upcoming events.
- And, in some classrooms, your child's attendance.
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. As we work together we will ensure that our students get the most out of their education.
To register into Pupil Path, go to https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ and click "Parents Register" if you are a parent or "Student Register" if you are a student. Then complete the following:
- Your email address (Parents, Students)
- Your prefix (Mr., Ms., Mrs., or Dr.) (Parents only)
- Your first name (Parents only)
- Your last name (Parents only)
- Your child's school (Parents, Students)
- Your child's OSIS # (9 digit #) (Parents, Students)
- Your child's date of birth (Parents, Students)
- The registration code (Parents, Students)
- Registration codes can be provided upon request, but are usually sent home with students. An example handout can be seen to the left.
After clicking "Register," you will receive an email with an activation link that will allow you to set your password. You can also download PupilPath to your iPhone/iPad devices via the iTunes App Store. Download the app to register your child and get notifications on your child's progress.
If you have any difficulty signing into Pupil Path, please contact your Guidance Counselor.