Summer School Resources
DOE Student Account Registration
MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER FOR YOUR NYC SCHOOLS ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN ACCESS REMOTE LEARNING PORTAL FOR SUMMER SCHOOL.
To retrieve your account ID and password:
1. Go to Student Account Self Service: https://idm.nycenet.edu/students/start.form
2. Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number.
3. Enter your birthday.
4. Click Continue.
5. If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed. Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net. If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
6. Pick a password that only you will know.
7. Re-enter your password.
8. Click Update Password. Write your Username and Password down!!!
9. NOW LOG INTO THE REMOTE LEARNING PORTAL **this is where you will get your program and access to your classes beginning July 6***
How to Access Your DOE Student Account: https://vimeo.com/408100821
Google Site for Summer School
We have created an Edison Summer School Google Site with additional information and resources.
Click Here --->>> Edison Summer School
Our Amazing Librarians, Ms. Psaltos and Mr. Veyvoda have put together a Google Site to help assist you with your Remote Learning assignments. Please visit this Google Site by clicking on the link below.
Remote Learning Library Google Site: https://sites.google.com/taehs.org/library/home